I’ve made mention here and there in some blog posts about, “this is on my top 5” or “this is one on my list” but I never honestly have written this list down. It has only been in my head for a year or 2, so I thought it was time to go ahead and write a post that details my top 5 favorite cigars. Obviously in time, this list will change, as I try new cigars. But for now, this is the list as I like it.
If anyone is ever wondering what to get me for Christmas, this would be a good place to start, 😛
- Arturo Fuente Anejo – By far, this is my top and most favorite cigar. And it should be, they are released only once a year here in the US, and smokers purchase most of them up within a few days from all the local shops.
- 5 Vegas Series “A” – I honestly can’t believe that I have yet to write a blog post about these cigars. Any time I see them come up on Joe’s Cigar I always buy a pack or 2. The “A” series encompasses a variety of sizes and vitolas. I like them all pretty much equally.
- Carlos Toraño Exodus 1959, Silver Edition – These are FANTIASTIC! I tried one on a whim one day while I was at a liquor store, and looking for something to smoke. They had a small walk-in humidor, and a very wide selection of Toraño cigars, so I picked this one up. Wow, I am glad I did!
- Tatuaje Havana VI, Nobles – The Nobles is the specific vitola in my post here, but all of the Havana VI Red Label line sticks are quite good. I think it has been too long since I had one of these, actually, so I might need to make a trip to the Cigar Store today. 😀
- Padron 2000, 3000, 4000 Naturals – For a $3.50-$4 cigar, these guys are quite good. The only differences in the 2000, 3000, etc is the size. Last I looked, they ranged up to 7000, which has a huge ring gauge. But these are still some of my favorites.